Inclusive Leadership, how to maximize the diverse talent
13 Mar 2018
Inclusive Leadership, how to maximize the diverse talentWhat does Inclusive Leadership mean? Which institutional transformations are necessary to create inclusive organizations, including higher education organizations? An inclusive climate often involves the transformation of institutional policies, structures and activities in order to maximize the diverse talents of all. Speakers from across the globe will share and discuss with you how leadership is developed and implemented at all levels to create more inclusive organizational cultures.
- Judi Mesman, dean Leiden University College The Hague
- Simon Woolley, cofounder and director of Operation Black Vote
- Mischa Thompson, Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe, ‘Helsinki Commission’
- Alex Johnson, senior policy advisor for Europe and Eurasia at the Open Society Foundations in Washington, D.C.
- Lora Berg, Senior Resident Fellow, Transatlantic Leadership Initiatives, German Marshall Fund
Date: 13 March, 13:15 - 15:00 hrs
Location: Wijnhaven, Turfmarkt 99, 2511 DP Den Haag